I am guilty, for not spending much time with you!
I am guilty, for not caring enough for you!
I am guilty, for not being in touch with you closely!
I am guilty, for not listening empathetically from you!
I am guilty, for being impatient with you!
I am sad, seeing you in pain!
I am sad, watching your inadequately weak body!
I am sad, realizing you have aged so much!
I am sad, when my hands are tied and feeling helpless!
I yearn for more time, to recompense the fault!
I longed for forgiveness, to indemnify the guilt!
I wish, to hold you again!
I wish, for a second chance!
I wish, gods hear my prayers!
Minced pork 300gm
Minced Garlic 1.5tbsp
Onions (cubed) 2 whole
Basil Leaves (discard stems) 30gm
Red Chilli (deseed cut into strips) 2no.
Chilli Padi (deseed) 3-4 nos
Coriander + Spring Onion 10gm
Marinate (minced pork):
Soya sauce 1tbsp
Sesame oil 2tsp
Oyster sauce 1tbsp
Fish sauce 2tsp
1) Heat up 2tbsp cooking oil
2) Add in minced garlic, stir fry until fragrant
3) Add in cubed onions, stir fry until softened.
4) Put in minced pork, stir fry until fully cooked and dried up
5) Add in basil leaves and chillis, followed by seasoning.
6) Stir fry until full/half dried up based on individual preference and add seasoning if needed.Lastly, stir in coriander and spring onions.Serve hot with white rice!
Spaghetti 200gm (2 servings)
Olive oil 50gm
Minced garlic 50gm
Capsicum 1 whole (small cubes)
Parsley 20gm (minced)
Salt to taste
Black pepper pinch
Chilli flakes pinch
1) Cook spaghetti in boiling water for about 8 mins or until cooked, set aside.
2) Heat up olive oil
3) Add in minced garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
3) Add in capsicums, continue to cook.
4) Add in parsley and stir fry till fragrant.
5) Pour in cooked spaghetti and season salt, chilli flakes, black pepper to taste.
6) Add olive oil if needed. Serve once all seasoning well mixed.
Alternative: cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, prawns etc
Home made chicken nuggets/burgers using 100% low fats pure breast meat, worries and preservatives free!
Loin Pork (花邊肉 or 肉眼) 500gm
~ slices into approximately half inches thickness
~ tenderize sliced meat using the tenderizer tool (checkers cut front and back)
Oysters sauce 1tbsp
Black pepper sauce 1tbsp
Plum sauce (optional) 1/2tbsp
Soya sauce 2tsp
Sesame Oil 1tbsp
Corn flour 2tsp
~ Marinate pork chop with all ingredients for at least an hour or refrigerated it over night.
~ Pan fry on low heat until fully cooked.
~ Garnish with coriander and serve!
Super powerful 4 bladed TM makes blending so much easier, smooth curry paste in less than 5 mins..