Spaghetti 200gm (2 servings)
Olive oil 50gm
Minced garlic 50gm
Capsicum 1 whole (small cubes)
Parsley 20gm (minced)
Salt to taste
Black pepper pinch
Chilli flakes pinch
1) Cook spaghetti in boiling water for about 8 mins or until cooked, set aside.
2) Heat up olive oil
3) Add in minced garlic and stir fry until fragrant.
3) Add in capsicums, continue to cook.
4) Add in parsley and stir fry till fragrant.
5) Pour in cooked spaghetti and season salt, chilli flakes, black pepper to taste.
6) Add olive oil if needed. Serve once all seasoning well mixed.
Alternative: cherry tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, prawns etc