Minced pork 300gm
Minced Garlic 1.5tbsp
Onions (cubed) 2 whole
Basil Leaves (discard stems) 30gm
Red Chilli (deseed cut into strips) 2no.
Chilli Padi (deseed) 3-4 nos
Coriander + Spring Onion 10gm
Marinate (minced pork):
Soya sauce 1tbsp
Sesame oil 2tsp
Oyster sauce 1tbsp
Fish sauce 2tsp
1) Heat up 2tbsp cooking oil
2) Add in minced garlic, stir fry until fragrant
3) Add in cubed onions, stir fry until softened.
4) Put in minced pork, stir fry until fully cooked and dried up
5) Add in basil leaves and chillis, followed by seasoning.
6) Stir fry until full/half dried up based on individual preference and add seasoning if needed.Lastly, stir in coriander and spring onions.Serve hot with white rice!